SourceLink Nebraska is a statewide platform where anyone can search for nonprofit, education, and government resources related to economic and community development. In other words, SourceLink Nebraska is a one-stop shop for Nebraska entrepreneurs, existing businesses, and resource partners.
SourceLink Nebraska establishes core infrastructure for Nebraska’s economic development ecosystem, consequently elevating transparency and increasing accessibility of resources. Likewise, SourceLink Nebraska supports economic and community development in Nebraska by enhancing coordination of services statewide. This infrastructure will help to reveal and correct regional deficits in resource availability, while promoting collaboration between resource partners.
SourceLink Nebraska supports Nebraska business development and entrepreneurship by:
- collaborating with business-driven economic development efforts.
- delivering interconnectivity with an array of resource partners.
- virtual one-to-one support system directly to entrepreneurs and business owners.
- identifying gaps in the ecosystem, which will be very beneficial for pinpointing services for underserved communities.
SourceLink Nebraska assists economic and community development by:
- increasing efficiency and allowing for broader statewide strategies for entrepreneurial growth and economic impact.
- ensuring that resources are transparent and available to all local economic and community developers, entrepreneurs, and business owners across Nebraska by allowing for access to information at any time regardless of their distance from a resource.
- incorporating a means of tracking effectiveness and mapping the Nebraska ecosystem to evaluate opportunities for strategic program development.
- enabling tracking inquiries and resource performance, which assists with identifying pockets of inactivity or other issues.
The SourceLink Nebraska website is available 24/7/365 for entrepreneurs and business owners to search for resource information. For more intensive assistance, our Network Navigator can provide guidance during business hours. SourceLink Nebraska takes a strategic approach to connecting entrepreneurs and business owners with Nebraska resource providers.
When visiting the SourceLink Nebraska website, you will find The Resource Navigator® (searchable database of resource partners), a calendar of events, and news targeted towards business owners and entrepreneurs. Moreover, SourceLink Nebraska provides business startup guides and Enlighten, an on-demand virtual library of training videos for entrepreneurs and businesses. Performance reports on usage and referrals will be available to resource partners upon request. Resource partners can add events, submit news stories, and update their organizational profile on the website. Please look around and let us know if we can assist you in finding information for your business.
SourceLink Nebraska is supported by the generosity of Omaha Public Power District (OPPD), the Peter Kiewit Foundation, the University of Nebraska, the University Technology Development Corporation (UTDC), the Institute of Agricultural and Natural Resources (IANR), Nebraska Extension, and the Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC).