If you have not signed up to be included in the SourceLink Nebraska network, please join the network here.
If you have already registered your organization as a resource partner with SourceLink Nebraska, welcome back!
What is SourceLink Nebraska?
SourceLink Nebraska connects business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs with resources to start, scale or accelerate their businesses in Nebraska.
SourceLink Nebraska provides:
- access to a dynamic web directory of resource providers offering a broad range of expertise
- quick links to appropriate resources that assist in starting or growing a business
Who can be part of SourceLink Nebraska?
Any nonprofit, government, or educational organization that serves entrepreneurs and Nebraska business owners can be included. There is no cost to join the network.
How does SourceLink Nebraska help resource partners?
- Reach a broader audience
- Connect to the small businesses and entrepreneurs that need your help
- Greater community awareness and publicity of services
- Compilation of referral and visibility statistics
- Insights on what entrepreneurs and business owners are searching for
- Better coordination of efforts statewide
On this page, we provide a tool kit for resource partners to promote engagement with SourceLink Nebraska. If you have any questions about the tools provided here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Promotion Content
Please use this approved information if you would like to include a segment about SourceLink Nebraska in your organization’s newsletter, social media, or press releases.
Social Media Accounts for SourceLink Nebraska
YouTube: SourceLink Nebraska Channel
Social Media Accounts for SourceLink Nebraska (Spanish Language)
SourceLink Nebraska Official Resource Partner Logo
Use these logos to promote your partnership with SourceLink Nebraska.
It takes less than 5 minutes to submit an event, and provides an opportunity for your events to have a broader reach! If you have questions about how to add an event to the calendar, please watch this video or send us an email.