City of Lincoln – Purchasing – Ebid System
The Purchasing Division is responsible for administering purchasing policies, programs, and procedures for the acquisition of materials, equipment, supplies, services, and construction projects for City/County government. The following policies have been established as guidelines for these services:
- All requests for prices or services and all purchases should be made via the Purchasing Division. This authority may be delegated to others if certain criteria exist in accordance with the City of Lincoln’s Code/Charter, or the County Purchasing Act.
- The Purchasing Division has the authority to investigate the quality, quantity, and type of materials purchased in order to best serve the interests of the City of Lincoln, Lancaster County, and the taxpaying citizens.
- The Purchasing Division shall not knowingly issue a purchase order or contract where there is evidence of a conflict of interest.
- Acceptance of gifts, other than advertising novelties, is prohibited. No City/County Purchasing employee shall personally receive a benefit or profit from any purchase or contract made in conjunction with their position with the City or County.
- The City/County shall purchase from suppliers who have adequate financial strength, high ethical standards, and a record of adhering to specifications and providing the full measure of services requested.
Specifications for City/County bids, quotes, and requests for proposals may be viewed at our office or on the Purchasing E-bid website. Vendors are welcome to visit the Purchasing office to discuss their services and product lines.
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Bid Matching and Preparation (Specialty)
- Obtaining Government Contracts (Specialty)
- Registration Assistance (Specialty)
- Government Requirements (Specialty)
City of Lincoln – Purchasing Information
440 S 8th St., Suite 200
Lincoln, NE 68508