Business Blueprint Series – Nebraska Enterprise Fund (NEF)
This 5-week Blueprint no-cost hybrid series covers every aspect of starting and growing a successful business, from concept to launch and beyond.
The expert-led course will guide you through the process and you will learn how to
- develop a business plan
- create a marketing strategy
- understand legalities
- manage finances and cash flow
- learn about technical assistance and resources
- comprehend eligibility criteria for National Small Business Assistance Grant
Upon the conclusion of the series, you will receive tailored guidance and support from a business advisor at no- cost.
- Those who are in a Qualified Census tract may be eligible for a stipend of up to $250 based on attendance.
- Budget, Financial Statements and Cash Flow Training (Specialty)
- Business Plan Training and Assistance (Specialty)
- Marketing Plan Development and Training (Specialty)
- Startup Classes (Specialty)