Business Services – Nebraska Department of Labor (NDOL) – Sidney
Business services representatives are local residents who understand the local economy, labor market, and community along with possessing a unique set of tools geared toward workforce development. By scheduling a free, confidential business needs consultation with the local business services representative, employers can begin the process of getting connected and involved with a variety of workforce development solutions. Having an extensive network of partners, regionally and statewide, allows for workforce solutions to be in the best interest of your business and the local economy.
- Recruiting Assistance (Specialty)
- Employee Development, Hiring and Policies (Specialty)
- Retention (Specialty)
- Workforce Incentives (Specialty)
- Workforce Training (Specialty)
- One-on-One Counseling (Specialty)