Aurora Technology Center (ATC)
The ATC is a nonprofit business center that provides new businesses with the facilities, services, and professional resources they need to get their venture off the ground, at a dramatically reduced cost. The ATC has a 10,900 square foot facility with configurable office space that meets tenant requirements. The facility includes a reception area, services room for shared office equipment (copier/printer and fax), conference room, training center, centralized post office services, and an outdoor courtyard.
If you are a for profit start-up business, home-based business wanting to expand, an existing business wanting to begin a new venture or nonprofit essential service, and you meet one or more of the following criteria, you are eligible to apply as an ATC tenant.
- Product or service is technology based.
- Production of product or service is technology dependent.
- Marketing and/or delivery of product or service is technology dependent.
- Use of business-to-business technology functions are major to operations.
- Use of business to customer or dealer technology functions are major to sales, marketing, and operations.
- Technology transfer into current operations is included in business plan.
- Communications with other professionals for intelligent property transfer and collaboration, is essential.
- Participation in ATC program will assist in continuation of operations and growth.
- Participation in ATC program will provide a positive effect in preventing failure.
- Would provide useful support services for other clients within the ATC.
- Have a business plan which demonstrates the need for the services provided by the ATC.
- Demonstrate that your business has a good market potential, and the product or service is viable in the marketplace.
Office, Incubator, Accelerator, Laboratory, Kitchen and Meeting Space
- Conference/Meeting and Event Space
- Coworking Space
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- Office Space