Continuing Education/Noncredit Courses – Metropolitan Community College
What is Continuing Education?
Metropolitan Community College’s commitment to making adult learning opportunities available when and where you want.
MCC is listening to you, the adult learner, and bringing you the workshops and classes you have requested.
MCC provides online classes that allow you to learn at your convenience in your home or office.
MCC improves your quality of life by providing recreational classes in topics such as dance, photography, sewing, art, exercise and wellness.
MCC recognizes that learning should be a pleasant, lifelong experience. As requested by those ages 50-plus, we offer many classes especially for those over the age of 50.
MCC responds to the needs of our community. If, after paging through our Continuing Education mailer, you have an idea for a class or workshop, we want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com.
MCC Continuing Education is pleased to welcome learners of all ages. However, learners between the ages of 12-15 wishing to enroll in non-youth courses should seek permission from the program director. Call 531-MCC-2620.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Software Training
- Budget, Financial Statements and Cash Flow Training
- Business Management Training
- Business Plan Training and Assistance
- E-Commerce/Internet Marketing
- Health and Safety Training
- Health Care Training
- Home-Based Business Training
- Human Resources Training
- Marketing Plan Development and Training
- Startup Classes
- Trade Education and Training
- Online Courses and Videos
5300 North 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68111