Small Business Administration (SBA) District Office – Omaha
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses. Our Economic Development Specialists are available to speak to small business groups, chambers, schools, colleges, and more regarding SBA programs, while our Lender Relations Specialists fan out across the state to introduce banks and credit unions to SBA financing for their small business clients.
The SBA Nebraska District Office partners with the following for:
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting a business through SCORE.
- Free consulting services through the network of the Nebraska Business Development Center; NBDC also conduct training events throughout the state; some sessions require a nominal registration fee.
- Advice for women business owners is available through the Rural Enterprise Assistance Project’s Women’s Business Center (greater Nebraska) and the GROW Nebraska Women’s Business Center (Omaha).
- Connecting small businesses with contracting opportunities with the federal government.
- Special loan programs available for businesses involved in international trade.
- Advice for Veteran Business Owners is available through our regional Veterans Business Resource Center (https://vetbiz.com).
Financial Resources and Assistance
- Loan Providers
- Obtaining Government Funding
- One-on-One Counseling
10675 Bedford Ave
Omaha, NE 68134