Central Community College – Grand Island
CCC offers 36 career and technical education programs with a focus on degree, diploma and certificate programs requiring two years or less to complete. The college also offers an academic transfer program for students who want to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree before transferring to a four-year college or university.
In addition, the college offers classes in communities throughout its 25-county service area, online learning, and training and development for businesses, industries and other organizations.
The Grand Island Campus offers 22 career education programs and academic transfer courses in 18 areas for students who want to transfer to a four-year college or university after completing their associate degree at CCC.
The campus library is located at the adjacent College Park and provides a variety of reference works, periodicals, books and other materials for students as well as access to interlibrary loan services throughout the nation.
- Human Resources Training
- Marketing Plan Development and Training
- Trade Education and Training
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Software Training
- Budget, Financial Statements and Cash Flow Training
- Business Management Training
- Business Plan Training and Assistance
- E-Commerce/Internet Marketing
- Health and Safety Training
- Health Care Training
Internship Programs and Student Services
- Business Degree Program