Dundee Venture Capital
Dundee Venture Capital was established to fund entrepreneurs building tech startups in cities like Omaha. With 45 investments and $50M across two funds, the focus is on partnering early with talented tech entrepreneurs in underserved capital markets and working closely with them to build a better future.
How We Invest
- We lead or co-lead pre-seed and seed rounds, typically $1-$4M in size.
- We average initial investments of $1M, with some flex below and above.
- We prefer overlooked entrepreneurs and ecosystems outside of the coasts.
- We primarily focus on three core areas: Commerce, FinTech, and Supply Chain Technology.
What We Believe
- At Dundee, we believe in our midwestern roots and the power of the underdog.
- We believe trust is the foundation of every investment, especially given a 10-year time horizon.
- We believe in investing early and developing conviction quickly, aiming to make decisions in 2 weeks or less.
- Most importantly, we believe in funding entrepreneurs no matter where they choose to build a company.
Financial Resources and Assistance
- Obtaining Equity Funding (Specialty)
- Venture Capital Equity Providers (Specialty)