Virtual Speaking Masterclass Omaha
September 25 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm CDTFree
Firstly you will learn how to make friends with the camera. Making friends with the camera means that you will:
- Appear (and feel!) more confident when you present.
- Speak in a natural, conversational way so that you feel more relaxed.
- Express your natural creativity and personality quirks so that you feel genuine and authentic.
Secondly you will learn why it’s so important to create an “active window”. An active window means that you:
- Build trust and rapport fast
- Hold people’s attention when they have a million online distractions
- Can communicate abstract ideas
Thirdly you will learn how to effectively interact with your audience. Strong interaction means that your audience will:
- View you as their #1 expert
- Implement more of your ideas
- Buy more of your stuff
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.