Social Media Marketing Strategies for Your Small Business
March 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDTFree
Social media can be a powerful tool for small business owners to market their products and services directly to their customers. However, social media can also be overwhelming. Which platform do you post on? How often should you post? What do you post and when?
In this webinar, marketing expert Patty Ross will teach you the basics every business owner should know about social media marketing and the latest trends you should follow.
You will learn:
- How to create a content calendar
- How to choose which platforms make sense for your business.
- The right times to post on each platform and how often.
- What type of content to post for the best engagement
- What are the best social media advertising options?
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.