DISCover Effective Selling
October 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm CDTFree
This workshop will use the DISC Model of Human Behavior to help business owners, salespeople and anyone involved in sales learn how to quickly connect with the buyer and sell the way the customer wants to buy.
Selling is influencing, therefore, establishing credibility is essential to sales effectiveness. A strategy built on adapting to the “right fit” for a given prospect will reinforce credibility with every interaction!
The training teaches you how to apply behavioral-based selling strategies, then adjust for each prospect’s behavior style.
Participants will learn:
- The Four DISC styles and…how to recognize them in yourself and others.
- The role personality and behavior styles play in the buy-sell relationship.
- How to “connect” with your buyer/prospect in the way they buy.
- What to communicate to your buyer/prospect to improve sales performance & maximize results.
- How to communicate to your buyer/prospect to improve sales performance & maximize results.
Sales are the key revenue sources of most companies. While some people are born salespeople, some of us have to learn how to become good at sales. The skill is very trainable, as this workshop shows. Spend a few hours and learn some techniques that you can use the next day.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.